Wednesday, August 12, 2009

DOT COM comin in HOT.

www.lowbudgetrockstars.com is offically in development, we at least I own the URL.

COCO, the first investor in LOW BUDGET ROCKSTARS...without even trying to be.
Trust me, she didn't try to obtain this role (considering her 'investment' in other aspects of our lifestyle), it came from her shear willingness to be active.

My mother (and boss, Catherine Macfee www.macfeedesign.com ) offered me $5.oo to switch transportation devices to get home. You see, I rode my bike to work and she drove her giant black tank. I first said "no way".... It was a beautiful Tahoe summer evening, I had already changed into my 'riding attire' and I too wanted the exercise after the 2lb bag of trail mix I inhaled hours prior. She asked again, and again I declined the offer. It wasn't until my sister Lindsey (www.legitgypsy.blogspot.com) whispered, "go for 20." that I said, "20 and you have a deal" ...and without her even thinking for a moment she yells "DEAL!" thus funding the DOT COM... clevah.

No comments:

Post a Comment