Thursday, August 6, 2009

An "Ah-Ha" moment...

WTF is "Low Budget Rockstars"?...well, let me explain myself.

I am Justine, a 20-something young professional (interior designer) who is constantly asked by my friends to help them design their place on a stylish livable level, while still being affordable and well...hip n' happenin. Knowing my clever scavenger skills and wacky personal style, I am starting a project to create inspirational living spaces for my friends (and new friends) on a "I'd rather be spending my money on clothes and booze" budget.

There is nothing better than coming home to a beautiful environment that is filled with objects that make you smile, make you laugh and inspire you everyday. Even better is entertaining in that environment and sharing that with your homies. Nothing says "I'm kicking ass and taking names" like a well appointed apartment, even if you're still just a temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment